By Ian Lovat
Exam Board: AQA
First educating: September 2015
First examination: June 2016
Written by means of skilled instructor Ian Lovat, this pupil consultant for Physics:
- is helping you establish what you want to be aware of with a concise precis of the subjects tested within the AS and A-level specifications
- Consolidates realizing with counsel and information fee questions
- offers possibilities to enhance examination approach with pattern solutions to exam-style questions
- Develops autonomous studying and learn skills
- presents the content material for producing person revision notes
Read or Download AQA AS/A Level Physics Student Guide: Sections 4 and 5 PDF
Best general physics books
Please use extracts from stories of first editionKey positive aspects* up-to-date and punctiliously revised version* extra fabric on geophysical/acoustic tomography* specified dialogue of software of inverse concept to tectonic, gravitational and geomagnetic reviews
For classes in calculus-based physics. The benchmark for readability and rigor, inspired through the most recent in schooling learn. in view that its first variation, collage Physics has been respected for its emphasis on basic rules and the way to use them. this article is understood for its transparent and thorough narrative, in addition to its uniquely large, deep, and considerate units of labored examples that supply scholars with key instruments for constructing either conceptual knowing and problem-solving abilities.
Simple rules of Electronics, quantity I: Thermionics covers subject matters concerning thermionic units. The booklet starts off via delivering a actual historical past approximately electronics, together with constitution of subject, ionic, chemical and covalent mix, crystalline constitution, conductors and insulators, and thermionic emission.
Technological growth comes with a gloomy aspect the place reliable rules and intentions produce bad effects. the various and numerous unforeseen results of expertise span funny to strange, or even bring about events which threaten our survival. improvement might be optimistic for a few, yet destructive and setting apart for others (e.
- Física: Uma Abordagem Estratégica - Mecânica Newtoniana, Gravitação, Oscilações e Ondas (Volume 1) (Portuguese Edition)
- Semiconductor Nanowires II: Properties and Applications (Semiconductors and Semimetals)
- Time, Chance, and Reduction: Philosophical Aspects of Statistical Mechanics
Additional resources for AQA AS/A Level Physics Student Guide: Sections 4 and 5
AQA AS/A Level Physics Student Guide: Sections 4 and 5 by Ian Lovat