By Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen
Satellite navigation receivers are used to obtain, technique, and decode space-based navigation signs, comparable to these supplied by way of the GPS constellation of satellites. there's an expanding desire for a unified open platform that may allow greater receiver improvement and layout, in addition to reasonably-priced checking out tactics for varied purposes. This booklet and significant other DVD supply hands-on exploration of latest applied sciences during this quickly transforming into field.
One of the original good points of the paintings is the interactive method used, giving readers the facility to build their very own international Navigation satellite tv for pc platforms (GNSS) receivers. to build this kind of reconfigurable receiver with a variety of functions, the authors speak about receiver structure in response to software-defined radio (SDR) ideas. The presentation unfolds in a scientific, elementary kind and is going from the fundamentals to state of the art research.
Additional positive factors and subject matters include:
* Presentation of simple sign buildings utilized in GPS and Galileo, the ecu satellite tv for pc navigation system
* layout and implementation of a GPS sign generator
* Presentation and research of other tools of sign acquisition—serial seek; parallel-frequency house seek; and parallel-code part search—as good as code/carrier monitoring and navigation information decoding
* a whole GPS software program receiver carried out utilizing MATLAB code in addition to GPS and GIOVE-A sign records—available at the spouse cross-platform DVD—allowing readers to alter quite a few parameters and instantly see their effects
* MATLAB-based exercises
* Bibliography of contemporary effects and complete index
The e-book is aimed toward utilized mathematicians, electric engineers, geodesists, and graduate scholars. it can be used as a textbook in a variety of GPS expertise and sign processing classes, or as a self-study reference for someone operating with satellite tv for pc navigation receivers.
Read or Download A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) PDF
Best mathematical analysis books
This two-volume textual content in harmonic research introduces a wealth of analytical effects and strategies. it truly is principally self-contained and important to graduates and researchers in natural and utilized research. a variety of routines and difficulties make the textual content compatible for self-study and the study room alike. the 1st quantity begins with classical one-dimensional subject matters: Fourier sequence; harmonic services; Hilbert rework.
Fundiert und verständlich führt dieser Band in das Gebiet der Vektoranalysis ein. Die vielen Beispiele und Anwendungen stellen immer wieder den Praxisbezug des Themas in den Vordergrund. Daher ist dieses Buch jedem zu empfehlen, der sich mit der Vektoranalysis aus Sicht des Anwenders beschäftigt.
Choice of difficulties on a process Mathematical research includes chosen difficulties and workouts at the major branches of a Technical collage process mathematical research. This booklet covers the themes of services, limits, derivatives, differential calculus, curves, certain vital, crucial calculus, tools of comparing convinced integrals, and their functions.
Protection Metrics administration, Measuring the Effectiveness and potency of a safety application, moment version information the appliance of quantitative, statistical, and/or mathematical analyses to degree protection useful developments and workload, monitoring what each one functionality is doing when it comes to point of attempt (LOE), bills, and productiveness.
- Real Analysis with Economic Applications
- Analysis Band 1: Ein Lernbuch für den sanften Wechsel von der Schule zur Uni (German Edition)
- Approximation Theory and Harmonic Analysis on Spheres and Balls (Springer Monographs in Mathematics)
- Meta-Analysis: A Structural Equation Modeling Approach
- Convex Functions: Constructions, Characterizations and Counterexamples (Encyclopedia of Mathematics and its Applications)
- Modeling, Mesh Generation, and Adaptive Numerical Methods for Partial Differential Equations (The IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications)
Additional info for A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis)
A Software-Defined GPS and Galileo Receiver: A Single-Frequency Approach (Applied and Numerical Harmonic Analysis) by Kai Borre,Dennis M. Akos,Nicolaj Bertelsen,Peter Rinder,Søren Holdt Jensen